Servings: 10 servingsPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 1.50 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 6 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Light Mayo
- 1 package Dry Vegetable Soup Mix such as Knorr, Lipton
- 10 ounces frozen Chopped Spinach thawed and drained very well
- 1 small Roma Tomato diced
- 5 slices bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled
- In medium bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise and soup mix. Stir in cheddar cheese, spinach, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Serving: 0.5 cup | Calories: 170 kcal | Carbohydrates: 5 g