Servings: 12 servingsPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- electric mixer
- 1 cup creamed cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon tabasco or more depending on taste
- In small mixing bowl, beat cottage cheese on medium speed with electric mixer until nearly smooth. Beat in Cheddar cheese and onion until combined.
- Add sour cream, celery salt and tabasco sauce. Beat until combined.
Serving: 0.25 cup | Calories: 120 kcal | Carbohydrates: 1 g