Servings: 4 peoplePrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup English cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup shallots minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (juice of 1 lime = 2 tablespoons)
- 8 each cabbage leaves or bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- Boil a pot of water and cook jasmine rice per package instructions (typically, for ½
cup dry rice, you use ¾ cup water. Add water and rice to pot, trun heat to high
to bring to boil. Once boiling, stir the rice and turn heat to low. Cover pot
with lid and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine curry paste, chicken, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan. Once shimmering, add the chicken to pan and cook (stirring) for 6 minutes or until done. Remove pan from heat.
- To the pan now off the heat, mix in the cucumber, shallots, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Place 2 cabbage leaves on each serving plate. Divide chicken mixture evenly among leaves and serve
Serving: 2 wraps | Calories: 360 kcal | Carbohydrates: 47 g