Servings: 2 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 8 ounces salmon
- 1.5 cloves garlic grated on microplane (you could use 2 cloves, but it will be too garlicy for most people)
- 2.5 tablespoon butter
- ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar (do NOT use white vinegar. Use white wine vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 16 each small brussels sprouts outermost leaves removed and sliced in half
- 2 each medium sweet potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the 2.5 tbsp of butter in the microwave in a small microwave-safe dish. (Note that 1/2 tablespoon will be used for the salmon glaze, and the other 2 tbsp will be used on the brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes.)
- In a small bowl, mix together the salmon glaze: 2 tbsp honey, ½ tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tsp dried thyme, ½ tbsp melted butter, and the 1.5 cloves of grated garlic.Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. On one half pan, place the brussels sprouts. Toss them with 1 tbsp of the melted butter, and season with salt and pepper. On the other half of the pan, place the cubed sweet potatoes, and toss them with the remaining 1 tbsp of melted butter, and season with salt.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven with a timer set for 30 minutes
- In a small ovenproof casserole dish (or another sheetpan), line with foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the salmon on the sheet and coat with the honey glaze. Place in the oven for 20 minutes (so if you put in the oven 10 minutes after the vegetables go in, everything will finish at once.
- Serve, with bummel and brown spread and cinnamon for the sweet potatoes (if desired)
To serve: Bummel and brown spread, cinnamon
Calories: 500 kcal | Carbohydrates: 50 g