Servings: 4 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 24 ounces Mahi steaks (so 4 six ounce steaks)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 each shallot minced
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers rinsed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 12 each fingerling potatoes sliced lengthwise (if you cannot find fingerling potatoes, baby new potatoes will substitute)
- 24 spears asparagus medium size, 5-7” long
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cover 2 sheet pans with foil. Place potatoes on one sheet, asparagus on the other. Toss each with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place sheet pans into the oven. Cook for 25 minutes (potatoes should be fork tender, asparagus should be tender but still crisp.
- Meanwhile, pat fish dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a large (nonstick if you have it) pan over medium-high heat, until shimmering. Cook fish until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter and tent loosely with foil.
- Add shallot to now-empty skillet and cook until softened, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until just softened, about 1 minute. Stir in sour cream, mustard, and capers and cook until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top fish with sauce, sprinkle with tarragon, and serve with potatoes and asparagus.
Calories: 470 kcal | Carbohydrates: 40 g