Servings: 2 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 4 ounces Orecchiette pasta
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2.5 ounces Baby Arugula
- 2 tablespoons Green Olives chopped.
- 1 tablespoon Capers drained
- 1 medium Zucchini 1 medium zucchini is ~1 cup
- 8 ounces Salmon roasted and flaked
- Preheat oven to broil at 500. Broil salmon for 15 min. (does not need to be flipped). once done cooking, flake with a fork. Set aside.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water (the water should taste like seawater), cook the pasta until al dente (follow the package instructions). Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
- Slice zucchini into ~1/4 inch width coins.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil over medium heat. toss in the zucchini, allowing to cook, undisturbed for 4 minutes (or until browned), flip, cook for another 2 minutes. Remove zucchini from pan, set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the pasta and half of the cooking water and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add the arugula, olives, capers and the remaining cooking water. MIx until combined. Stir in the salmon and zucchini, and cook just until heated through. Season with salt to taste. serve.
Calories: 525 kcal | Carbohydrates: 43 g