Servings: 2Print Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 12 ounces tilapia fillet
- 4 ounces roma tomatoes (one or 2 tomateos, depending on the size)
- 2 tablespoons basil-pesto You can find this jarred in the grocery store
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fingerling potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- slice potatoes into 1/3 inch coins (you do not need to peel). Place on a sheetpan lined with foil. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pat the tilapia dry with a paper towel. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil lubricated with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Top each fish filet with 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Place the fish on the top oven rack and the potatoes on the bottom rack to roast. The fish will be done in about 10-15 minutes (look for the cheese to be melted and browned. The fish should flake easily with a fork). Once you remove the fish from the over, turn the potatoes over and cook for another 5-10 minutes (total cook time for the potatoes should be about 20 minutes)
- Top each filet with tomatoes and a tablespoon of pesto, serve.
Calories: 362 kcal | Carbohydrates: 21 g