Servings: 4 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup clam juice
- 2 pounds frozen jumbo shrimp peeled
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into 4 pieces. You may want to get unsalted butter if you are sensitive to salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon yields 2 tablespoons of juice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Meanwhile…
- Heat 1 tbs butter in a deep pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add wine, clam juice, bring to boil. Add shrimp, cover, and cook until shrimp are slightly translucent, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, stir, cover, and cook until shrimp are just cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to medium bowl (leaving the sauce in the pan). Add frozen peas to sauce, and bring sauce to boil over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, into sauce; stir in lemon juice and parsley. Season to taste.
- Divide the pasta between 4 bowls, then add the shrimp scampi. Serve.
Calories: 650 kcal | Carbohydrates: 50 g