The hummus can be stored in the fridge for a week. The wraps can be prepared up to 2-3 days in advance if you want to prep your lunches over the weekend, but I would not add the lettuce until the day you are going to eat the wrap (ideally just before serving)Print Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
For the wraps
- 4 each 10 inch tortilla
- 2 each Avocado
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 ounce black beans, canned. drain and reserve liquid (you can use chickpeas if you prefer
- 1 each juice of 1 lemon (this is about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Make the hummus (this makes 4 servings of approximately 1/3 cup each)
- Add black beans, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper into food processor or blender.
- Add 5 tablespoons of reserve liquid. Process until smooth, Adding more reserve liquid as needed.
Make the wraps
- Spread 1/3 cup of hummus onto the center of the tortilla
- Top with sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado, and shredded lettuce. Optionally, add red pepper slices and cucumber if you like.
optional: red pepper slices, cucumber
Calories: 370 kcal | Carbohydrates: 31 g