Servings: 2Print Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
For the shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbs white wine
- 2 tbs clam juice
- 10 each frozen shrimp, extra large
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs butter
For the salad
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 each red bell pepper
- 4 tbs Girard’s champagne vinaigrette
Prepare the shrimp
- Heat 1 tbs butter in a pan (use a pan that has a lid) oven over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add wine, clam juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; bring to boil. Turn heat down to medium and add shrimp, cover, and cook until shrimp are slightly translucent, about 2 minutes.
- (Refrigerate shrimp. Will last 3-4 days in the fridge)
Prepare the salad
- Slice the red bell pepper into strips, and place into a storage bag with a paper towel inside to absorb extra moisture. (these will last up to a week in the fridge.
- In the morning before work, toss the ingredients into your salad container: half the red peppers and shrimp into one compartment, 4 cups of salad greens and 1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) of sliced almonds into the second compartment, and 2 tbs dressing in the third compartment.
Calories: 340 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g