Servings: 8 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 1/2 lb. sharp yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 5 tbsp. blue plate light mayonnaise with Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. roasted red peppers, jarred, chopped
- 16 slices white bread
- Stir together cheese, cayenne pepper, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Blend half the mixture in a food processor until smooth. Transfer back to bowl, add roasted red pepper, and stir to combine.
- Divide into 8 servings and refrigerate
- When packing your lunch, keep the cheese and bread separate. Spread the cheese on just before eating.
Calories: 290 kcal | Carbohydrates: 24 g