Servings: 2 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 4 tbs Newman’s Own Lighten Up Honey Mustard Dressing
- Prepare the sprouts. Cut off the stalk ends. Carefully shred the sprouts with a knife by thinly slicing them crosswise. Finally, you can roughly chop them. (If you have a food processor, you can easily shred them with the slicing disk.
- Place the arugula and shredded sprouts in a large bowl and set aside.
- Toast the pecan pieces in a large pan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until fragrant and beginning to toast, about 4 – 6 minutes.
- Add the chopped cherries, goat cheese, and toasted pecans to the bowl.
- Split the salad into 2 servings.
- When ready to eat, toss each salad with 2 tbs dressing. (Once dressed, the salad will keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for about two days. To keep it fresh longer (for 4-5 days), store the salad dressing separately and toss individual salads with dressing in the morning before heading off for work or just before eating.
Calories: 475 kcal | Carbohydrates: 35 g