Servings: 4 wrapsPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 15 ounce chickpeas, canned rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 3 cup diced celery (this should be ~1 medium celery stalk)
- ¼ cup diced pickle (about 20 pickle slices)
- 1 teaspoon capers drained and chopped
- Sliced plum tomato optional. Don’t add it until you eat
- Lettuce optional. Don’t add it until you eat
- 4 each 10 inch flour tortillas
- Place the chickpeas in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork, leaving only a few beans whole.
- Add tahini, mustard, honey, red onion, celery, pickle, capers. Mix until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the mix between the 4 tortillas (about ½ cup each) and wrap. This will stay tasty in the fridge for up to 4 – 5 days. If you want to add lettuce and tomato to the wrap, do so when you eat the wrap, in order to avoid a mushy mess.
Other additions to consider: **consider** 1 tbs cumin **consider** 1 red jalaepno **consider** 1 jar roasted red peppers **consider** something crunchy
Calories: 340 kcal | Carbohydrates: 44 g