Servings: 2 sandwichesPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices red onion
- 3 oz fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoon Basil pesto you can find jarred pesto sauce in the grocery store
- 1 tablespoon Light mayo (recommend blue plate yogurt mayo)
- 8 ounces Roasted Red Peppers, jarred drained and patted dry
- 1 each French Baguette cut into 2 6 inch pieces
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- In medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and about 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Toss the peppers in the bowl until well coated.
- With serrated knife, split baguette in half. Spread pesto and mayo on the bread
- On each bottom half of bread, layer the spinach, peppers, goat cheese, and red onion.
Calories: 550 kcal | Carbohydrates: 54 g