Servings: 4 personPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 3 small Zucchini diced
- 1 teaspon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 15 ounce black beans
- 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 lime yields 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium Avocado
- 8 each 6 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cup Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain the black beans and pour in a bowl. Mash with a fork until at least half the beans are smashed.
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add zucchini and season with salt, chili powder, and cumin. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes . Add black beans, and half of the lime juice (tho other half is for the avocado). Stir to combine and until heated throughout, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from heat
- Slice the avocado in half, scoop out the flesh, and mash with a fork. Mix in the remaining lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a large scoop of vegetable mixture onto each tortilla, and spoon a tablespoon of the avocado into each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas. Place rolled up tortillas side by side in a 9″-x-13″ baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 15 to 18 minutes.
Serving: 2 burritos | Calories: 550 kcal | Carbohydrates: 45 g