Servings: 2Print Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 10 ounces canned tuna, drained (2 5 ounce cans)
- 3 tablespoons light mayo recommend blue plate yogurt mayo
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup diced celery this should be ~1 medium celery stalk
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickles about 20 pickle slices
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 stalk green onion sliced (both white and green parts)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 each 10 inch flour tortilla
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- divide the tuna salad between 2 tortillas, wrap up.
- This can be stored airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- If eating on a sandwich (2 slices of nature’s own butterbread), then each serving: 455 cal and 28gm carb
- If eating on a 10 inch flour tortilla, then 535 calories and 38gm carb per serving.
- If eating on a bibb letture wrap, then 335 cal and 4gm carb per serving
Calories: 440 kcal | Carbohydrates: 37 g