Servings: 2 wrapsPrint Recipe Add to MealplanAdd to Mealplan
- 4 ounces yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic minced
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 2 stalks green onions diced (tops and bottoms)
- 2 each 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 oz. alfalfa sprouts
- Prepare the squash: Slice yellow squash lengthwise to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Make the slaw: In a medium bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper and whisk until well blended. Add shredded cabbage and toss until coated with dressing.
- Make the cheese spread: In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, cream cheese, and green onions with a spoon until thoroughly blended.
- Assemble the wraps: On a work surface, place 2 tortillas and spread each with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Pat the squash slices dry with a paper towel and place them in the tortillas. Add the avocado, tomato, red-cabbage slaw, and sprouts in layers.
Calories: 550 kcal | Carbohydrates: 45 g