Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Smoked Salmon Salad
Servings: 2 person
- 1.5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons chopped dill or 1 teaspoons dried dill
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 3 ounces smoked salmon sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 2 each radishes sliced thinly
- 1 stalk green onion sliced thinly
- 1 each small English cucumber halved lengthwise, seeded, and sliced thinly
In a large bowl, Mix together lemon juice, dill, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the spinach, smoked salmon, cucumber, radishes, and green onion to the boll and toss.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g